To Promote Social Justice through the provision and distribution of Holistic Health Care for HIV, AIDS, TB related issues, and Women Empowerment via awareness programs and giving the women of today the opportunity to build an independent life.
Broad Objectives of the Organization
- To promote and strengthen the member organizations for their optimum participation in community health (HIV-Aids, TB, ).
- To promote and maintain liaison and encourage good working relationship among member NGOs and all relevant and related civil, Government, National and International Agencies.
- To raise funds for the establishment and working of the Association by accepting contributions.
- Prioritize and work for policy intervention through advocacy and campaign.
- To raise funds, accepts donations, do income generating activities, etc. to achieve the objectives of the organization.
- Conduct awareness programs for women empowerment where they will be given training and employment opportunity.
- Skill development Training for training of the un-skilled artisans.